The “TransX Group of Companies” is an elite North American transportation service provider that offers a full range of specialized logistics and transportation services that are tailored to the need of our customers, and this has helped us become the trusted and premier transportation partner.
TransX is growing its dynamic team and actively on the lookout for energetic Class 1 Professional Winnipeg City Day Cab Owner Operators to haul locally on home daily runs and join our vibrant staff at the Winnipeg Terminal, 2595 Inkster Blvd., Winnipeg, M.B.
City Day Cab Owner Operators earn:
- Receive hourly paid rate: $37.50 / per hour in City, plus
- $.45 / per mile rate when driving outside the Winnipeg perimeter, and
- $.45 / per liter fuel cap (fuel in TransX yard), for
- Average bi-weekly earnings: $4000.00 – $5000.00 gross, an average annual potential is: $104,000.00 to $130,000.00 gross annual.
- Excellent fuel cap program of $.45 cents per liter that is designed to protect Owner Operators bottom line, and receive
- Zero cost to Owner Operators for licensing and insurance, AND
- MANY other benefits
- Home daily with 50-55 weekly hours,
- Available Shifts are:
- Two (2) openings for Saturday Thursday Nights
- Hours are from 19:00-05:00
- Regular and Dedicated business with long-standing customers,
- Access to high volumes of freight for no shortage of work,
Areas of Travel Include:
- Portage La Prairie,
- Brandon, and
What we offer:
- Dedicated Fleet Managers will optimize your hours of work and earning potential,
- Bi-weekly direct deposit.
- Paid mileage rates, hourly rates, assessorial pays, reimbursements for approved out of pocket expenses, and other premiums.
- Extended Dental & health coverage.
- Company events, Training & Development programs, and on-site free parking.
- Licensing and Insurance, WCB and pre-approved pocket expenses are all 100% covered, saving you an additional $6000 more per year.
- TransX Fuel subsidy that is intended to safeguard and supplement your income.
- A minimum of 1 year of tractor-trailer driving experience is required.
- A clean commercial abstract with an excellent safety record.
- COVR, clearinghouse, and criminal record check are all required.
- Ability to push, pull, lift up to 80 lbs.
- Owner Operators Tractors need to be 2013 or newer, with working DPF for emissions compliancy.
To apply for this position, please submit an online application at drivetransx.ca, or Call Aparna @ 204-295-9546 for more info! We look forward to hearing from all qualified applicants.
If you have any questions relating to our operations, recruitment will place you in contact with the Operations Manager for further discussions.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
TransX Group of Companies Ltd.
The success of any trucking company resides in the abilities, the dedication and the professionalism of the job done by its truck drivers. TransX truck drivers are the primary contact with our customers. Our professional drivers’ commitment to getting the job done safely plays a key role in ensuring that TransX lives up to its promise of complete customer satisfaction.
View original article here Source