Randstad is Hiring Cantonese Mandarin Customer Service Call Centre Representatives for an exciting 1-2 day assignment starting February 22nd in Downtown Winnipeg.
This is your opportunity to work in a TOP growing call centre in Canada, utilize your Customer Service experience, and enjoy working in rich culture! If you enjoy speaking with customers and are looking for a short term assignment, then this is the opportunity for you!
– Cantonese Mandarin Customer Service Representative
– Call Centre
– Downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba
February 22nd – 23rd
Hours of Operation:
10:00 AM – 9:00 PM (CST)
You will be scheduled for a 1-2 day weekend assignment for February 22nd – 23rd.
Pay rate: $16.00-$17.00/hour
• Inbound call centre environment
• First point of contact for customers
• Taking donations and raising funds for a telethon
• Thoroughly document all customer communication on computer
• Navigate computer systems
ALL WELCOME TO APPLY! Regardless of your experience, we want to hear from you TODAY!
• Located in Downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba
• Immediate opportunity February 22nd
• Great company culture, Work in a fun and casual environment
• On a bus route
• Gain great experience
• Competitive hourly rate of $16.00-$17.00/hour
• Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese or Mandarin
• Must be comfortable using a computer
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Accurate and timely documenting of client/customer communication
How to apply:
– Apply directly to this posting
– Email your resume to Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Winnipeg CSR”
– Call us at 905-814-6554 ext 1
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.