Are you passionate about food? Do you like a challenge? Are you fluent bilingual English and French? Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If you answered “yes”, then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Position: Bilingual (English/French) Inside Sales
Term: Permanent full time
Location: Temporarily work from home due to the pandemic.
Must be local to Winnipeg or surrounding area.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm
Flexibility in schedule for work/life balance
– Competitive salary starting at $35,000 with uncapped commission
– Temporarily work from home due to the pandemic
– Work for a growing company in the hospitality (restaurant) industry
– Permanent Full Time position
– Monday – Friday, no weekends!
– Benefits provided
– Amazing team culture and organization full of passionate individuals
– Did we mention uncapped commission!
What you’ll do as a Bilingual Inside Sales representative:
– Establish favourable first impressions with potential partners by cold-calling and email introductions
– Understand potential partners needs and communicate the value and benefits of joining an industry leader
– Help expand the companies reach with new sales
– Collaborate within your team
– Communicate effectively in English and French
– You’re a go-getter!
– You are fluent bilingual English and French
– Confident in your abilities to build relationships
– Strong computer skills
– Comfortable handling rejection and overcoming objections
– Experience in Sales is required
– Post-secondary education is required
How to apply:
This role will not be available for long! Interviews happening now!
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please apply by following 1 of the following options:
1. apply online on www.randstad.ca or
2. send your current up-to-date resume to email@example.com and add the subject line: “Bilingual Inside Sales- Winnipeg”.
View original article here Source