Are you passionate about food? Do you enjoy helping others succeed? Are you fluent bilingual English and French? Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If you answered “yes”, then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Position: Bilingual (English/French) Account Manager
Term: Permanent full time
Location: Temporarily work from home due to the pandemic.
Must be local to Winnipeg or surrounding area.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm
Flexibility in schedule for work/life balance
Start this May/June 2021.
– Competitive salary starting at $40,500
– Temporarily work from home due to the pandemic
– Work for a growing company in the hospitality industry
– Permanent Full Time position
– Quarterly bonuses
– Monday – Friday, no weekends!
– Benefits provided
– Amazing team culture and organization full of passionate individuals
What you’ll do:
– Manage, and grow strategic partnerships with businesses
– Maintain a database for your territory and drive success
– Make approximately 30-40 outgoing calls/day
– Understand account needs, requirements, and be able to relate to them with your industry knowledge and experience
– Ensure business satisfaction
– Collaborate with your team
– Communicate effectively in English and French
– You’re a go-getter!
– You are fluent bilingual English and French
– Confident in your abilities to foster relationships
– Experience in Sales, Account Management, Hospitality industry and/or Call Centre is preferred
– Strong computer skills
– Comfortable handling difficult situations
– Organized and focused
How to apply:
This role will not be available for long! Interviews happening now!
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please apply by following 1 of the following options:
1. apply online on www.randstad.ca or
2. send your current up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and add the subject line: “Bilingual Account Manager – Winnipeg”.
View original article here Source