FirstNationsCarFinancing.ca is a leading auto finance division of Dhillon Automotive Group (Winnipeg’s TopChoice Used Car Dealer of ’20, ’21, ’22, ’23; specializing in providing vehicle financing services to First Nations communities across Canada. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Automotive Finance Representative to join our team. Our showroom is located in Fort Rouge on Pembina Hwy. Winnipeg, and we have a proven track record of sales success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Understanding automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features.
– Cultivating buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers and suggesting trade-ins.
– Turning customers into buyers by matching them with their ideal car.
– Qualifying buyers by understanding their requirements and interests and matching these interests to various car models.
– Demonstrating vehicle features and taking customers on test drives.
– Demonstrating automobiles by explaining warranties and services.
– Ability to overcome objections, asking for sales, negotiating prices, etc.
– Providing sales management information by completing reports.
– Assisting with the setup of the showroom and displays.
– Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
– Enhancing dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Work Hours and Benefits:
The Automotive Finance Representative position is a full-time job that requires working regular business hours Mon-Fri (9am-6pm) with optional Sats (10am-5pm). In addition to a competitive remuneration, we offer health insurance coverage, professional development opportunities and other employee perks.
– Qualifications and Skills –
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills:
– A persuasive personality
– Great networking skills
– Strong mathematical skills
– Verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Class 5 driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
– Minimum of 2 years as a car salesperson
Call to Action:
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please submit your resume by responding to this post or by dropping off your resume at our office – attention to John Starr. For more information, please contact us with any questions. Join our team and be a part of our mission to provide vehicle financing services to First Nations communities across Canada.
View original article here Source