Assistant Shipper Nutragro (Winnipeg, MB)
We are currently seeking an energetic, dependable team player to fill the position of Assistant Shipper, reporting to the General Manager. The successful candidate will have experience handling multiple pieces of maintenance equipment and a general knowledge of the agriculture industry. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized and understands the importance of providing top-notch customer service.
- Assist in daily functions such as loading/unloading fertilizer;
- Load trucks and working with our load out system;
- Running John Deere 624-724 loader;
- Unload rail cars as they come into facility;
- Maintain, clean and operate facility equipment;
- Maintain professionalism in all dealings with customers.
- Valid Class 1 License considered an asset;
- Experience working with a loader and knowledge of loading into pits or in a terminal setting;
- Ability to operate multiple pieces of equipment (loaders, snow blower, buckets, forks, etc);
- Experience with fertilizer considered an asset;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful;
- Strong communication skills.
To be considered, please forward your resume to our website: www.patersongrain.com/careers/
NutraGro is a state-of-the-art high volume fertilizer distribution center located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our facility uses only the most modern technology for its fertilizer storage, handling and blending operations and is uniquely serviced by three separate railway lines that purposely incorporates easy highway access into its physical infrastructure. These transportation corridors allow NutraGro to efficiently delivery its fertilizer products to our customers across Western Canada.
View original article here Source