Ag Equipment Technician / Diesel Mechanic
EMERALD Truck & Tractor provides high-quality mechanic services for agricultural & heavy-duty equipment. Offering services including but not limited to:
• Maintenance and repair of agricultural tractors, husbandry and semi trucks.
• Diesel engine overhauls
• Transmission overhauls
• Heavy vehicle AC service and repair
• Heavy vehicle electronic diagnostics and repair
• Onsite custom hydraulic hose assembly
Our newly renovated, heated workshop, in Sperling MB, is looking for a Qualified Ag Mechanic to join our team. Our company strives to provide service to a wide range of customers and their mechanical needs. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of heavy-duty equipment.
Full-time hours with the possibility of Saturday work at peak times.
Hourly wage: $22-$30 based on experience.
• Self-motivated, ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Positive, friendly attitude.
• Proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of heavy equipment
• Outstanding knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
• High school completion or equivalent GED
• Journeyperson certification – completion of 4 year Ag Equipment Technician or Heavy Duty Mechanic apprenticeship (similar experience will be considered)
• Minimum Class 5 driver’s license, Class 1 license is an asset
• Proficient English language skills
• Ability to use computer to support diagnostics
• Must have own tools and reliable transportation.
• Willing to work both at EMERALD workshop and on the road as needed.
Please submit your resume and/or cover letter to Shannon@emeraldtt.ca.