Company: Happy Math
Address: Unit B, 1420 Clarence Avenue, Winnipeg, MB, R3T 1T6
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team. Please review the following details if you are interested in this position:
Position: Administrative Coordinator
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: as soon as possible
Working hours: 35-40 hours/week
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
• Establish work priorities, coordinate with other staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as scheduling, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance.
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to scheduling, contracting, project planning and management process.
• Assemble clients file management and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Carry out administrative activities as required.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• A university degree or college diploma is an asset but not mandatory.
• 1-2 years of experience in an administrative clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
How to apply:
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are strongly encouraged to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View original article here Source