Are you looking for immediate permanent full-time work as an Administrative Assistant (3+ years) in Downtown Winnipeg? Do you have a background in the construction world?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you.
Apply today to join the team of a reputable family-owned construction company here in Winnipeg.
– Competitive compensation
– Ability to work with a fast growing construction company in Downtown Winnipeg
– Permanent full-time position with the opportunity for advancement
– Monday – Friday daytime hours (8:30pm- 5:00pm)
– Salary and vacation are negotiable
– Drafting/ proof reading/ editing budge letters and reports
– Record, draft and distribute meeting minutes as needed
– Record and organize LEED documents
– Obtain timesheets from supervisors
– Communicate with Trades, Owners, etc. as needed
– Other administrative tasks as assigned
– 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
– Construction industry experience (preferably with a general contractor)
– Strong organizational skills & a positive attitude
– Excellent command of the English language with great communication skills
– Positive attitude & the ability to handle feedback
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source