Whitehorse Beverages (WBD)
Job Opportunity: Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Position Status: Full Time, Temporary
Reporting directly to the General Manager and Sales Manager of Whitehorse Beverages (WBD), the Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver is primarily responsible for pulling orders based on pick tickets to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks:
• Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment
• Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation;
• Delivery to store locations and related merchandising duties at sites
• Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards
• Responsible for meeting productivity requirements;
• Stage completed pallets in designated area
• Valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract
• Basic hand writing and math skills
• Must be able to repetitively lift up to 60lbs
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Must be customer service orientated
• The ability to work with minimal supervision
• Prior warehouse experience preferred
This is a full time temporary position. The wage for this position will depend on experience. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information, a copy of the job description, or to apply; please email:
Please include the title of the position you are interested in or are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Tle’ Nax T’awei Group (TTG) and is affiliated with the
Teslin Tlingit Council (TTC). The TTG encourages TTC citizens and their spouses and family
to take advantage of the TTG’s preferential hiring policy.