Sirius Security has 10 positions available for march.
These applicants will be scheduled during the Arctic winter games to start. March 15th to 21st. You will need to apply now as the licencing requirements will take approximately 2 weeks.
You should meet the below requirements before applying:
Minimum conditions that will need to be met before applying:
• Complete the vulnerable sectors check with RCMP. This is a requirement of licensing as per Yukon private investigation and security legislation
• Will be at least 19 years of age as per Yukon private investigation and security legislation
• Must have a cell phone
• Have your own vehicle
• Be available 7 day a week days and nights
• Must be a resident of the Yukon. All out of territory applications will be discarded.
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the following:
• Have a clean class 5 drivers licence
• Past bar, events, or screening experience would be preferable
• Applicants with security experience will be given preference, however we are willing to train
• Physically fit and able to be on your feet up to 12 hours
• Accurate note and report writing
• Able to work short notice, days, nights, and weekends
How to apply:
Send resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Interviews will be conducted next week.