JOB DESCRIPTION –
Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Salary: $15.78/hr, salary is negotiable depends on work experience.
• Responsible for preparing, cooking and packaging all products in accordance
with Panago standards and procedures in a timely fashion and providing good
customer service to internal and external customers.
• Responsible for interacting with Panago customers to assist with inquiries, order
taking and meeting customers needs in a polite, friendly and efficient manner.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Maintain a high degree of personal standards and conduct.
• primary duty is to ensure proper preparation and cooking of all Panago
products as verified by the key Station Observation Checklists including the
o Slap the dough to Panago standards.
o Acknowledge, greet and provide service to customers in store.
o Sauce and build pizzas to Panago standards.
o Cook products according to Panago standards.
o Cut and package products to Panago standards.
o Prepare salads according to Panago standards.
o Prepare, cook and package wings and Torizonés, and all other extras to
o Stock slap, make, and cut stations with appropriate supplies to maintain
o Practice proper hygiene and safe food handling standards.
o Answer phones before the second ring.
o Answer telephone inquiries and take orders.
o Answer inquiries and take orders at the front counter.
o Correctly take customer orders and delivery information from the customer.
o Process pick-up orders.
o Handle cash through the proper operation of the cash register.
o Explain current specials and promotions.
o Greet and deal with customers as soon as they enter our premises.
o Assist with food prep and dough making.
o Wash and sanitize all working areas on an on going basis.
o Assist with taking customer orders over the phone (if applicable) and
handling walk-in customers.
o Keep the kitchen areas clean at all times.
o Extra duties may include: sweeping and mopping floors, washing dishes,
folding boxes, and any other task required by the manager.
• Achieve 100% performance standards as verified by key Station Observation
Checklists including the following;
o Slap a shell to Panago standards in 30 seconds within their probationary
o Take a pizza from “Make to Bake,” at Panago standards, in three minutes or
less within their probationary period.
o Call out the make to bake time after assembling pizzas.
o Able to cut, box and organize all pizza’s coming out of 1 oven unassisted
within their probationary period.
o To become proficient in the stores order taking system for telephones (if
applicable) and front counter within the probationary period.
o Have a thorough knowledge of the Panago menu within 2 weeks of hiring.
o Have a thorough knowledge of the current specials and promotions as they
• Professional and courteous conduct towards customers and co-workers.
• Be part of the team and demonstrate pride in a job well done.
• Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
• Able to work within a team environment.
• Able to work in a challenging, fast paced environment.
• Good hand eye co-ordination (dexterity).
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good communication skills and able to speak, understand, and read English.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit resume with Job title above to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org