We are currently seeking a top Store Warehouse Clerk for our client within the automotive industry, here in Victoria BC!
The Store Warehouse Clerk is responsible for processing all merchandise in the store including receiving,
picking, packing, processing cores warranties and preparing orders for delivery.
STORE WAREHOUSE CLERK
Opportunity: Full time, permanent position
Location: Victoria BC
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8.00am – 4.30pm
Start: As soon as possible
• Receive and process incoming stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
• Responsible for accurate product inventory of warehouse by ensuring orders are picked, packed, shipped, received and/or put away accurately and in a timely manner
• Completes all necessary posting and receiving documentation
• Process cores and warranty products
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
• Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment.
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Supports training other warehouse team members
• Operate systems/equipment in an efficient manner to receive, maintain and ship inventory;
• Participate in cycle count programs and annual physical inventory
• Maintain the “Never Say No” attitude/mantra and be the Ambassador for the brand
• Other store support related duties including delivery driving and/or customer service as required
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year experience in logistics, warehousing or similar.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
• Inventory control and product delivery experience is an asset
• Forklift Experience and certification
• Must have a driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Ability to exercise judgement and to work independently.
• Must demonstrate consistency, accuracy and follow-through.
• Product knowledge or the ability to obtain product knowledge.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation with a high level of urgency and consistency
• Capacity to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance of safety policies and procedures of Occupational Health & Safety Act, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act, and all related governing legislation
WHAT THEY OFFER:
•$16-18/hour depending on experience
•3 weeks’ vacation
•RRSP/Pension plan after 6 months
If this sounds like you, then please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.