Randstad is now looking for a Payroll Administrator with experience in Ceridian Dayforce for a client in the Sidney area. This is a an ASAP start and would be a 4 week contract and could go longer.
Experience, Education and Designations:
– 3-5 years of hands on experience in full cycle payroll processing
– Post-secondary Education with a focus on Administration and or Accounting preferred
– Canadian Payroll Association – PCP designation is an asset.
– General knowledge of Canadian employment law, payroll legislation and accounting principles
– Experience with and or working knowledge of Ceridian Dayforce is an asset
– Experience with unionized and or manufacturing payroll environment will have an advantage
– Experience working with multiple Province payroll is an asset but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
-Excellent written and spoken communication skills
-Proficient with Microsoft applications
-Confidentiality and tact in dealing with personal payroll information
-Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
-Customer Service Centric
-A self-starter with strong planning and organization skills
-Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction
-Able to work in fast paced environment
-Able to multi-task
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you – please apply here today and one of our Staffing Consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389.
We look forward to hearing from you!