Randstad is currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our client’s team as Janitor. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay in amazing work environment.
Job duties & Responsibilities:
• General cleaning of the building including vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors
• Cleaning and stocking restrooms
• Performing minor repairs
• Notifying Director of Operations of major repairs
• Collecting and disposing of trash and recycling
• Completing tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Other duties as required
Requirements for the position:
• Time management skills
• Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
• Ability to handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning and other janitorial work
• Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies while using basic cleaning equipment
• 2 + years of experience in a similar role preferred
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help. You can also email your Resume to Parminder.email@example.com
– Weekly pay
– Central work environment
– Amazing facility
– Monday to Friday
– 2+ years previous work experience
– Strong communication skills