We are looking for temporary commercial custodian for a client of our’s that is a food facility, the hours are 2pm-10pm.
You will perform a variety of maintenance and cleaning tasks to keep the buildings looking perfect. To work well in this role you should have basic maintenance knowledge around building repairs and some experience cleaning.
• General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
• Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
• Cleaning and stock restrooms.
• Ensure doors are locked after hours.
• Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
• Perform minor repairs.
• Notify supervisors or managers of major repairs.
• Collect and dispose of trash.
• Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Keep cleaning supplies in stock.
• Work with a contract cleaning service when necessary.
• Ability to manage your time efficiently.
• Work well when supervisors are not present.
• Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
• Handle basic maintenance, building repairs, cleaning and other janitorial work.
• Basic math skills.
• Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
• High school diploma.
• Able to use basic cleaning equipment.
**** Pay is $17 an hr*******
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please register online at www.randstad.ca and one of our staffing consultants will review your application, or email your resume to email@example.com. All applications are welcome, but only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Any questions? Please call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.