Investment Risk Senior Analyst – Public Markets – Contract – Victoria BC
We are looking for Senior Risk Analyst with a strong background in Public Market Investment experience for a long-term contract in Victoria BC!
The Senior Analyst plays a key role in protecting, growing, and realizing the value of an portfolio of Public markets. Ability to develop rigorous and independent insights from risk perspective into the ongoing performance of large investments. Previous work experience in either banks, asset managers or management consulting will be considered an asset.
• PhD/MBA/ Master’s degree in finance, statistics or financial engineering or undergraduate degree in Finance or Commerce
• CFA/FRM/PRM designation is an asset.
• 7-15 years of experience, ideally in investment management (preference for institutional investment experience).
• Understanding of analytical tools and their data needs as well as risk management methodologies and derivative valuations
• Experience with risk statistics and different forecasting methods such as value at risk and stress testing
• Advanced Excel skills, VBA, Matlab and SQL considered an asset
• Experience with analytical tools such as Capital IQ and Bloomberg
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high-performance culture
• Ability to manage projects under pressure to meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in learning more about the position, apply today!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.