Clinical Informatics Consultant – Contract – Victoria BC
We are looking for a Clinical Informatics consultant for an initial 6 month contract in Victoria BC! We are looking for a consultant to engage with the Physician community and help expand the iHealth initiatives.
Skills & experience:
• A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in a related health discipline such as: Nursing, Health Information Science, or patient care/clinical related specialty and a minimum of five (5) years
• Experience working in a health care environment
• Experience with engaging/supporting/educating the physician community
• Experience working with an Electronic Health Record (EHR) (asset, not mandatory)
• Experience with clinical change management methods (asset, not mandatory)
• Experience with implementing/supporting an EHR (asset, not mandatory)
• must be able to begin immediately and work from Victoria
• must be able and willing to travel
• this is a short term engagement with a completion date of March 31, 2020
• must have experience with physician engagement/education and working with the physician community
If you will like to be considered for this contract, apply today!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.