Randstad is currently seeking candidates to fill graveyard positions for night merchandisers.
– Assembly of shelving, general labour, working with common hand tools
– Pay: $18
– Steel toed booted required and gloves
– Paid Weekly
– 4% Vacation pay on every cheque
– Great experience
– 1-3 years experience in general labour/assembly
– Knowledge of usage of standard hand tools- Excellent Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
– Ability to multi-task is imperative
Please apply one of the following ways:
1) Replying to this ad with your resume attached
2) Creating a profile on Randstad.ca and applying directly on our website
3) Please call us at the Randstad Victoria office at 250-383-1389.
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labour, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.