We are currently seeking an outgoing, energetic, and experienced bilingual (preferably English, Hindi/Punjabi) Recruiter for our Delta branch. The recruiter’s primary focus is to attract and screen the top industrial talent to meet the needs of our most prestigious Randstad clients. Working closely with our Account Manager, you must effectively manage the workflows needs of our clients.
In this role, you will use your creativity and tenacity to:
• Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle from posting positions to screening resumes to conducting detailed interviews.
• Identify and source candidates through a network of resources. Community networking, Job Fairs etc
• Work closely with your team to ensure that “right candidates” are delivered on time and meet client quality and value expectations
• provide ongoing valuable advice and recommendations to your Account Manager
• Develop and implement new recruitment strategies and coordinate additional recruitment activities such as career days and job fairs
• Together with your Account Manager, maintain the business relationship/partnership with the client
– Work from home
– Flexible schedule
– Competitive wages
– Great Opportunity leading to Permanent hire based on performance
– Team working environment
-Opportunity for growth
• 1-2 years’ experience in recruitment
• Hold a track record of demonstrated recruiting success
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting environment
• Ability to build long-term and trusting business relationships with your team
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Bilingual (preferably English, Hindi/Punjabi)
The Industrial Recruiter must promote and act at all times in a manner consistent with Randstad’s Group core values: “to know, to serve, to trust”, “the simultaneous promotion of all interests”, and “striving for perfection”.
Why should you work for Randstad?
Randstad is Canada’s #1 Staffing & Recruitment Company and one of the world’s largest international providers of employment services to businesses and institutions, we have 25,680 corporate employees working from 4,195 branches in more than 40 countries.
Randstad Canada on the basis of merit is committed to employment equity. We encourage all qualified persons to apply.
Become a key advisor to leaders across diverse industries and every day you’ll meet new people while experiencing different cultures and ways of working. You’ll never stop learning – or growing in your career.
To apply, please send your resume in confidence to Craig Benoit(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Good to know you!
Why Work for Randstad?
– We are a Human Forward Company that offers diversity, competitive wages, and a safe work environment!
– We have more market share for job opportunities for you than any other agency!
– We offer medical and dental benefits that you can carry through our Sun-life Financial Program!
– You can access us anytime on our state of the art mobile app to schedule your own shift!
1. E-mail resume to Craig: email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Call Craig @ 778-228-4297
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.