Do YOU have experience with installing windows or interest to work with power tools & hand tools?
Are you looking for a career that provides opportunities to grow?
Do you enjoy travelling between cities?
We have the position for you!
We are looking for a Windows Installers to work within lower mainland for residential buildings.
Here are the details:
Wage: $20 – $26/hour
You MUST have valid driving license and access to reliable vehicle for commutation.
– $20 – $26/hr based upon experience & skill set.
– Profit sharing & RRSP.
– Extended medical and dental benefits
– Paid travel time.
– Opportunity to work & travel with lower mainland including Whistler & Mission.
– Opportunity to grow within the role.
– Located in Delta, B.C.
Why Work for Randstad?
We are a Human Forward Company that offers diversity, competitive wages and a safe work environment!
We have more market share for job opportunities for you than any other agency!
We offer medical and dental benefits which you can carry through our Sun-life Financial Program!
You can access us anytime on our state of the art mobile app to schedule your own shift!
Make additional money by joining our Referral Program: $100 for 100 hours worked (call us for more details)
– Install or replace windows in residential buildings
– Loading and unloading windows, patio doors, entry doors, skylights and sun-tunnels to and from installation trucks
– Measuring openings and confirming sizes
– Applying trim details both inside and outside so using hand tools and operating various power tools and power equipment
– Helping with removal of windows and doors from residential housing and multi unit buildings
– Installing newly manufactured windows, patio doors, entry doors etc. in residential and multi unit housing/buildings
– Using ladders scaffolding in a safe manner to scale heights to access units being replaced both preparing and cleaning up job sites before and after installations
– Interaction with the customers
– Following all safety and COVID protocols in place
– Other duties as assigned from time to time
– MUST possess a valid driving license with access to vehicle.
– Steel-toed work boots, safety vest & mask.
– Possessing an eagerness to learn
– Able to handle weights up to 50 lbs – 60 lbs,
– Standing for extended periods.
– Experience using power tools & hand tools.
– Ability to deal effectively with the public in a pleasant and courteous manner
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Abeera at firstname.lastname@example.org and Gary at email@example.com
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Text ” Installers” to Abeera (778.228.5133) & Gary (604.345.7739)
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source