How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages- Earn up to $40.00/hour
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family including retirement contributions.
- Extensive safety training, state of the art equipment, and cutting edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
What You Will Work On?
- Install various waterproofing systems (hot tar/rubber)
- Working at heights and in open excavations, above and below grade.
- You will receive training to operate machinery (Skid Steer, Zoom Boom), as required
- Daily use of hand and power tools
- Communication with other trades and clients
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 4 years experience with waterproofing/roofing
- Ensure and enforce compliance with laws, rules and regulations, especially in accordance to Health and Safety
- Manage the direction and timely completion of jobs while adhering to budget and material requirements.
- Conduct safety meetings and workplace assessments/inspections
- Ensure job site is properly maintained
- Identify quantity and scope changes to the Contract and communicate to Supervisor
- Monitor equipment utilization and maintenance
- Serve as a main contact for field personnel and Project Managers or Superintendents
How You Can Apply?
Please apply directly online, email your resume to email@example.com
You may also visit the branch directly at 19175-22nd Avenue Surrey, BC V3Z 3S6
Flynn Group of Companies
View original article here Source