Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a buildings outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages- Earn up to $38/Hour
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family including retirement contributions.
- Extensive safety training, state of the art equipment, and cutting edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
What You Will Work On?
- Install various waterproofing systems (hot tar/rubber)
- Working at heights and in open excavations, above and below grade.
- You will receive training to operate machinery (Skid Steer, Zoom Boom), as required
- Daily use of hand and power tools
- Communication with other trades and clients
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 1 year experience with waterproofing/roofing
- Ensure and enforce compliance with laws, rules and regulations, especially in accordance to Health and Safety
- Manage the direction and timely completion of jobs while adhering to budget and material requirements.
- Conduct safety meetings and workplace assessments/inspections
- Ensure job site is properly maintained
- Identify quantity and scope changes to the Contract and communicate to Supervisor
- Monitor equipment utilization and maintenance
- Serve as a main contact for field personnel and Project Managers or Superintendents
How You Can Apply?
Please apply directly online on Indeed.
You may also visit the branch directly at 19175-22nd Avenue, Surrey, BC V3Z 3S6.
Flynn Group of Companies
At Flynn Group of Companies, we strive to deliver excellence, growth, and innovative solutions in every aspect of our business. Since 1978, we have enjoyed continuous success by providing high quality contracting services aimed to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Flynn Group of Companies takes pride in providing the best for our people, so it would only seem natural that we’d hire people with the drive to grow and excel, that enables them to be recognized as leaders in the industry! At Flynn, we recognize that our people are the greatest asset, and we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
– Join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
– Use your innovation and creativity
– Be part of a growing team and company
– Experience opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally
View original article here Source