Prepac Manufacturing is one of North America’s largest and most successful RTA (Ready to Assemble) furniture manufacturers of innovative, stylish and value-based home furnishings.
To learn more about us, please visit www.prepacmfg.com
We are currently seeking a highly energetic and motivated individual to join us in the full time role of Packer/General Labor position . Prepac is a great place to work if you want to be part of a growing team that is dedicated and committed.
In this role you will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
– Pack components into boxes on a line as part of a team.
– Stack and move components, feed and receive from machines.
– Cleaning, tidying, and other general laboring duties.
– Work is repetitive and some heavy lifting is required.
– Good hand-eye coordination, attention to detail and organizational skill required.
Must be energetic, caring and conscientious and have the ability to achieve both quality and output goals.
We are currently hiring for three different shifts:
– Morning (7am-3pm)
– Afternoon (3pm-11pm)
– Overnight (11pm-7am)
Prepac provides great benefits (Medical Services Plan, Group Life Insurance, Health, Dental, Vision Care Benefits, Short Term Disability, Group RRSP) after passing 3 month probation, and has overtime available every weekend.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.80-$16.55 per hour
View original article here Source