Are you looking for a full time career opportunity?
Do you want to work and grow with a company in the distribution environment?
Do you like working day shifts? Would you describe yourself as someone who enjoys working with their hands?
We have a great opportunity in Langley BC with immediate start dates at our client’s busy Tire Distribution Depot.
You will make a great fit if you have a background in a fast paced distribution environment and can work efficiently in a warehouse setting.
If you consider yourself a team player, adaptable, energetic and maintain a positive attitude, you will fit right in.
What you need to know:
-Monday to Friday / 9-5:00 PM + OT
-Starting wage of $20.24/H
-Temporary to permanent position
-Located in Langley BC
-Reliable vehicle required, no transit available
-Immediate start date
-PPE required, Steel Toe Shoes + Face Mask
-Lifting requirement of 50lbs consistently
-Open to applicants located in British Columbia
If interested in the Material Handler role in Langley, or would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send us your resume and we will take care of the rest!
-Starting wage of $20.24/H
– Monday-Friday / 9-5:00 PM + OT
– Opportunity for Overtime
– Weekly pay checks
– On the job training
– Temporary to permanent position, when you roll over you will be part of the union
– Great friendly work environment and strong company culture
– Located in Langley, BC
– Free Parking as location is not transit accessible
As a Material Handler, duties include but are not limited to:
– Loading and unloading tires from containers / Lifting, rolling and stacking tires
– Put away Received parts in appropriate bins, heavy lifting and order management
– Manual repetitive lifting of tires weighing up to 50 lbs. consistently
– Repetitive movements including bending, crouching, and pulling (physically demanding)
– Maintaining a neat, safe and orderly work area
– Housekeeping, cleaning, sweeping, mopping when work starts to slow down
– Time management skill sets are a must
– Must be able to pay attention to detail
– Adhere to health and safety protocols
– 1 year of warehouse experience in a like minded, fast paced environment
– You are able to work in a small team of 5 people
– You have your own steel toe boots
– Need to meet lifting requirements, able to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently
– You have reliable transportation (No Transit Available)
– Clear criminal background check
– Can meet the shift requirements
Dress Code: CSA approved Steel Toe Boots, Safety Vest and a Covid friendly face mask
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you, look no further!
We are also accepting referrals and offer a bonus that will put extra cash into your pocket- ask us about it to learn more.
To apply, please send your resumes to:
Nadleen @ email@example.com
Via @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities with us, please visit the link below
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source