Want to be a part of one of Canada’s largest athletic apparel distributors?
Are you ready to work for one of Canada’s best employers with a strong, positive work culture?
Do you want to cancel your costly gym and/or yoga membership for the FREE one you get working at this brand new distribution center in Delta, BC?
If you have answered YES to all of the above questions, then it’s time for you to apply NOW!
Randstad is hiring for an amazing opportunity in Delta! We are looking for energetic, organized, focused and goal-oriented people.
Send your resume to email@example.com or by call on 236- 334-5011.
Warehouse Associate: Order Picking, packing and using the RF scanner.
Monday to Friday: 2:00 PM – 10.30 PM – $17.25/hr
Location: 7381 Vantage Way, Delta, BC
• Bus route accessible, 30 minutes from the Scott Road Station Sky-train Hub
• Brand new facility and equipment;
• Free yoga studio on-site with free classes for you to use, held multiple times a day;
• Free on-site gym access for before and after work;
• Strong company culture based upon “core values of quality, product, integrity, balance, entrepreneurship, greatness and fun”
• Wage premiums for overtime;
• Organized and clean work environment;
• Career opportunities including bonuses and permanent positions with the client.
BONUS: Get a friend or family member to work with you and qualify for a referral bonus of $150.
• Order picking and packing using an RF scanner;
• Meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments;
• Achieve daily performance targets.
• Previous warehouse experience is an asset;
• Experience order picking and packing shipments;
• Comfortable lifting up to 25-50 lbs;
• Great attitude and reliability;
• Previous experience using RF scanner is an asset.
Kickstart your warehouse associate experience. Three easy ways to apply:
1. Email resume to Aarushi at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
3. Call or text @ 236- 334-5011
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source