Title: Vice President
Employer Name: Ma Ma’s Kitchen Cabinet Ltd.
Work Location: Unit 106 – 8218 North Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC V3N 5G4
Wage: 90,000 per annum
Benefits: 3 weeks’ vacation pay
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-Time. 40 hours per week
Since 2005, Ma Ma’s Kitchen Cabinet Ltd. has been supplying the Lower Mainland with wood cabinetry. As we’ve grown, we have expanded our range of products to become a one-stop shop for kitchens, bathrooms, and offices. In addition to kitchens, our designers can help with bathrooms, home offices, and other home storage projects. Our sales team is comprised of experienced designers with eyes on the latest trends and feet firmly planted in the fundamentals. With a spectrum of cabinets, counters, and accessories to offer and a 10,000 ft2 showroom as an aid, we help countless customers create dream spaces.
As a growing company, we are looking to hire a driven and professional Vice President to support the President in areas of operations, general management, administration, purchase and logistics management. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and lead the execution of the company’s medium and long-term goals and operational strategies.
• Analyze current operating procedures and make recommendations to improve all work processes
• Increase management’s effectiveness by selecting key management staffs, and responsible for hiring, training, and supporting key management positions
• Analyze various requirements and allocate funds to ensure efficiency and timely project management
• Value and seek contributions from all team members and facilitate regular team meetings.
• Monitor and evaluate employees’ performance, effectively enhance employees’ motivation
• Coordinate strategic planning, business development integration, and resource allocation.
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new builders, contractors and key clients for long term partnership and cooperation
• Analyze customer needs and requirements and conduct research on industry trend to generate and adjust company marketing and sales promotions strategies and identify new opportunities
• Oversee purchase, logistics and warehouse management
• Maintain relationships with existing and new suppliers for long term partnership and cooperation
• Ensure all customers’ feedback is promptly dealt with and any complaints are corrected immediately.
• Improve profits by reducing cost through steering items to preferred vendors and sourcing alternative items locally eliminating freight cost.
• Perform other management duties as required.
• College diploma or higher education
• Minimum 3 years of senior management experience
• Knowledge of purchase and logistics management is preferred
• Excellent decision making and leadership skills
• Strong business acumen with problem-solving abilities and strategic thinking
• Ability to establish a business network
• Creatively and strategically overcome challenges or obstacles
• A highly energetic and self-driven personality.
• Able to overcome obstacles to cooperation and to foster harmonious relations
• Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
• High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including some nights, weekends, and holidays.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resumes to the email at email@example.com
Note: we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or walk in please.
View original article here Source