TaskRabbit offers you an opportunity to grow your business by connecting you to local clients – so that you can focus on what you do best. You decide when and where you complete jobs, the skills you use, and how much you charge. It’s the perfect solution for anyone looking for work right now.
Only want to work for a few months? Tasking is a great option for part-time, seasonal, and supplemental income as well.
1. Flexibility schedules: Hate Mondays? Never work one again. Schedule around life’s moments and earn flexibly when you want.
2. Control your rates: Set your own hourly rate in our online marketplace and get paid what you deserve. Gratuities from clients are also 100% yours.
3. Get exposure: Well show users your skills, reviews and rating so you don’t have to spend time marketing your business.
4. Keep growing: We offer a learning library to help you improve your skills and access tips from other experienced Taskers.
1. Download the Tasker app
2. Sign up by completing the registration
3. Select the services you offer and where
4. Start getting jobs and be your own boss
You have to be at least 19 years old, own a smartphone (Android or iPhone), and have a legal right to work in Canada to apply.
We’re excited to see you soon on the TaskRabbit platform!
TaskRabbit was founded more than 10 years ago and joined the IKEA family in 2017.
For clients, TaskRabbit makes life easier for people overwhelmed by their to-do lists so they can live the life they aspire to. For Taskers, TaskRabbit provides an opportunity to earn money on their own terms.
We’re available for furniture assembly in key IKEA stores in Canada, the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, and France.
Quick facts about TaskRabbit:
Taskers provides services in 20 categories, including furniture assembly, moving, mounting, cleaning, minor home repairs, delivery, and more.
Thousands of Taskers, across hundreds of cities have collectively earned more than $100 million in the last year.
On average, Taskers in Canada earn C$32/hour, approximately three times the federal minimum wage.
Taskers consistently report that flexibility and the opportunity to earn a meaningful income are the top reasons they task through TaskRabbit.
Sign up to become a Tasker and see for yourself!
View original article here Source