We are recruiting for a Maintenance Technician in Downtown Vancouver! This is a great opportunity to gain some amazing experience on a contractual basis of 2 years!
You will be responsible for reviewing assigned work orders and performing day to day repairs, inspection of the building and responding quickly to any emergency situations. A good fit is someone that is mechanically inclined, eager to learn, and comfortable being on their feet all day.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Steel toe shoes required
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please send us your resume! We look forward to meeting you.
– Opportunity to gain experience
– 2 year contract
– Location is transit accessible in Downtown, Vancouver
– 4% vacation pay
– Positive work environment
– Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety
– Perform assigned day to day repairs. Complete maintenance and repair records as required
– Review work orders. Estimate time and materials needed to complete the repair
– Assist with trouble shooting or buildings and of installed systems
– Inspect building for building codes and safety regulations
– Respond quickly to emergency situations
– Good communication
– High school diploma/GED
– Good attention to detail
– Have 6 months of related experience of training
– Able to stand and walk for 8 hours
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you, look no further!
We are also accepting referrals and offer a bonus that will put extra cash into your pocket- ask us about it to learn more.
Just send your resume along to our team here at Randstad!
Aileen at email@example.com
For more opportunities with us, please visit the link below
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source