Work Location: 2600 – 4720 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4N2, Canada
Compensation: $70,720 to $83,200 per annum ($34 to $40 per hour)
Work Condition: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm with one hour break;
Benefit: Per BC Employment Standard Act, 10 days paid vacation per year;
Founded in 2017, Duoyu is a Canadian-based technology company that focuses on the development of mobile APP to improve local user & business marketing efficiency and customer experience. We’re currently looking for a full-time System solution expert to join our team and provide both our company and our business clients on all the supports we need to have a satisfied experience with our software.
1. Provide professional system solution support to both company tech team & business clients;
2. Engage in consultation, conduct business studies, understand business structure & work flows, identify troubles and concerns with business clients, identify inefficiencies, create and implement solutions;
3. Design solutions to integrate personalized business software system to maximize their operation profits & smooth the process;
4. Responsible for assist the client with organizing business process discussion and solution design, including the overall system blueprint, detailed design solutions for each module (documentation, materials, billing, library, changes, permissions, etc).
5. Engage in system development with the tech team, assessing the performance of new technology/processes and provide suggestions for improvements if required;
6. Draft and document detailed business reports for each client after each session;
7. Other assigned duties;
1. Minimum 3 years of system architect, process design or business consulting is required. Candidates will be asked to proof that you are very familiar with different business models;
2. Experience in business transformation and system implementation is a strong asset;
3. Previous experience as a system architect, solution expert, or programmer is preferred;
4. A broad understanding of IT concepts;
5. Education background in Information Technology, Management or related discipline is preferred;
6. Strong inter-personal skills, able to multitask and prioritize tasks;
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
View original article here Source