Be part of our team! Located in Downtown, Vancouver; we at Chorefree Inc. are Vancouver’s #1 specialists in Move in and Move out cleans. Our company is residential focused, where our employees are not considered only as cleaners, but they become Chore Assistants; multidisciplinary agents that will have the opportunity to receive continuous growth in pay grade through Chorefree assisted education and training. We are in search of amazing experienced Cleaning & Maintenance Supervisors to lead and train our team of Chore Assistants.
We are seeking Full-time applicants with competitive wage of $27/hr.
* A company vehicle for qualified drivers
* On-the-job paid training
* Vacation & Holiday pay
* Extended Health & Dental Benefits
* Uniforms provided
* Bright, creative and positive energy
* Leadership and mentoring qualities
* Works well in teams and open to supporting team members
* Effective and clear communication and leadership skills with English Proficiency
* Problem-solving and organizational skills, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Dependability, Initiative, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Judgement, Excellent written communication
* Background clean criminal check is required
* Smart phone with working data required
* Previous cleaning, housekeeping, hotel cleaning, room attendant, residential cleaning, office cleaning or general cleaning experience is required. Previous training and supervisor experience is an asset.
* Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is also an asset however, not required
Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standard
Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
Assist cleaners in performing duties
Co-ordinate work activities with other departments
Establish work schedules
Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff
Prepare budget and cost estimates
* Remote interview process via Zoom
* Personal protective equipment provided or required
* Daily temperature and screening tests
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please send your resume and cover letter.
View original article here Source