Hiring Stock Pickers with little experience needed in the Coquitlam, BC area!
Our busy distribution facility is looking to hire Part-Time, Permanent Stock Pickers to join our expanding team and increasing workload. If you are enthusiastic and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while staying organized and diligent, then we are looking for you! In this entry level role you will be responsible for picking and packing customer orders, as well as performing daily functions and order duties as needed. We are looking for tech savvy individuals who can work with a variety of technology and are open to learning new things!
Location: Coquitlam BC
Shift and Times: Night Shift is 11pm to 7:30am on Sunday, 11pm to 7am Monday through Thursday.
Wage: $18.82 to start with a $3.00 Premium on Night shifts
Part-Time (Up to 3-5 shifts per week)
Permanent/ Part Time
This is a transit accessible location!
*Steel toe boots required*
-All employees are required to work on Sundays.
If you are interested in being considered for this amazing opportunity~ into a full-time permanent role as an Order Picker in Coquitlam, BC, Send us a copy of your resume’ today!
– Night shifts offer an extra $3.00 on your wage
– Schedule wage increases: Your pay automatically increases as soon as you have worked a set number of hours.
– Potential to get trained in other departments (with more money for different positions)
– Ability to bid for shifts in different departments.
– Light labor (You are only handling medicine containers that weigh 10-15 lbs in bulk)
– This is a unionized position with scheduled pay increases. If you work full time, you will move up from $18.41 to $25+ The Potential is endless!
– Transit accessible location that offer life and workplace balance
– Picking and packing of orders.
– Responsible for daily functions such as cleaning and other duties.
– Follow company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety policies.
– Need to be very organized and on top of orders in a timely manner
– Responsible for team communication to ensure deadlines and quality are met
– Openly available to increase your growth in the company
– There are on-call shifts and you will be expected to be available for some of them.
– Reliable, punctual, and willing to work various shifts sometimes on call
– Ability to attend 10 consecutive (working days) training with a dedicated trainer.
– 1 year + experience working in a physical and fast-paced environment is an asset.
– Physical requirements include lifting, carrying, bending, stretching, and standing for long periods of time.
– Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds solo/independently and greater weights in a team-lift environment.
– Able to start off as Part-time (24-36 hours) and work your way towards full-time.
– Can work in the Coquitlam, BC Area
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you, look no further!
We are also accepting referrals and offer a bonus that will put extra cash into your pocket- ask us about it to learn more.
Just send your resume along to our team here at Randstad!
Lipika @ email@example.com
Nicole @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities with us, please visit the link below
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source