Are you Ready for the next big step in your Client Services, HR or Administrative Support career?
Are you Ready to put your excellent interpersonal and communications skills to work?
We’re Ready to hear from you…
We are Peopleready. We provide on-demand and skilled workers to some of North America’s largest and best-known organizations. We’re seeking ambitious, outgoing self-starters to join our family in the crucial role of Staffing Specialist.
While every day in the staffing industry presents new opportunities, challenges and victories, the core responsibilities of this critical role include:
- Providing timely and courteous service to clients and associates when responding to in-person, telephone and email inquiries
- Managing high volumes of follow-up calls and emails to potential customers and candidates
- Accurately performing data entry and processing associates’ payroll
Qualifications & Experience
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- 3+ years of Customer Service, Administration, Sales or HR experience
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license is an asset
Perks and Benefits:
- Potential for full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited career growth potential
PandoLogic. Keywords: Staffing Specialist, Location: Surrey, BC – V3S 8Y8 Job ID: 37251750
View original article here Source