Are you a seasoned Solution Architect, with a strong understanding of RPA concepts? Our high-profile Downtown Vancouver client is seeking to hire a Solution Architect to join their team on an 8 month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Solutions Architect opportunity today.
What’s in it for you!
· Highly competitive market hourly rates
· A 8-month contract with a strong probability of extension
· Remonte interview process
· Beautiful Downtown Vancouver location
What will you do?
· Drive the vision and architecture for RPA in Finance and then across the enterprise
· Define & manage the processes, standards, and guidelines needed to achieve and sustain operational excellence including governance, project delivery, testing, and system integrity
· Create technical specifications and design documents
· Ensure that solutions built are scalable, extensible and align with enterprise architecture roadmaps and principles
· Provide best practice advice and support to RPA developer and project manager related to delivery approach and strategy
· Collaborate and engage with stakeholders and leaders to evaluate processes and identify RPA opportunities
· Analyze metrics and measure effectiveness of programs and return of investment goals
· Participate and sometimes lead in requirements and functional requirements review meetings
· Provide development oversight for project teams for architecture compliance, interface design, and review
· Estimate costs and supporting business cases, giving due consideration to infrastructure, licensing and development, and support
· Help troubleshoot and resolve production issues and lead root cause analysis session related to the Integration platforms
How do you qualify?
· Strong understanding of RPA concepts and market, and how it fits into the broader business process automation landscape
· Experience in standing up a nascent RPA capability within an organization, including setting up a Centre for Enablement and operating model
· Expertise in at least one market-leading RPA platform (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.) and a deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
· Proven ability to work cross-functionally, set priorities, investigate technical problems, and figure out new things, with little or no direct daily supervision
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
· Able to understand business and user requirements (understand the why) to complete technical solutions
· Adept at process assessments with a strategic understanding of organizational strategy and application of RPA across different business domains
· Degree in computer science or engineering
· Qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF) is preferred
If you are an experienced solution architect our client needs help to shape their nascent enterprise RPA capability. The architect’s first task would be to establish a detailed solution design and op model for RPA for Finance but also with a view to scale this model across the enterprise. The client is looking to get this person in the role ASAP.
For more information, click the Apply now button!
View original article here Source