Are you an experienced Solution Architect – RFID in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile client is seeking to hire a Solution Architect – RFID to join their talented team on a 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Solution Architect – RFID opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Solution Architect – RFID with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
In this exciting role the Solution Architect will play a technical leadership role on the RFID team. They own the technical direction of the RFID space and ensure all team members are enrolled and aligned to the vision. They will work closely with cross domain solution architects, business analysts and the technical team to ensure delivery of a modern cloud solution with a focus on automation, reliability, security and performance. Their duties include:
– Leads the business/functional architecture and strategy for solutions in a manner consistent with the company’s enterprise architecture, applying common frameworks and re-usable components
– Helps ensure the operational platforms and associated interfacing data and systems have been properly architected end-to-end to meet the functional and non-functional needs of the business
– Brings conceptual design down to a level of detail that can be physically implemented
– Supports in the implementation (development and configuration) of the systems
– Mentors and guides other technical resources on the team
– Develops and maintains current and future-state architecture models and ensures all documentation is kept up to date
– Stays abreast of industry best practices, technologies, architectures, trends, emerging technologies and develop Proof-Of-Concept projects to validate same
– Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams
– Bachelor’s Degree in IT Engineering, Computer Science with 5-10 years experience
– 5+ years experience with key cloud technologies AWS, Terraform, Jenkins, HashiCorp Vault, Kafka, Kubernetes, Containerization (Docker), Apagee, Java or Python
– 5+ years Java development experience building enterprise applications
– Experience with APM tools such Dynatrace, App dynamics etc and monitoring tools like Prometheus , Grafana, Splunk etc. across Windows and UNIX platforms
– Experience on microservice based applications
– Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed systems
– Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
– Strong understanding of basic programming concepts and data structure
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Willingness to learn new technologies
– Analytical and logical thinker
– Passion for quality and relentless improvement
If you are a Solution Architect – RFID and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please contact Apurva Shaw with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now
View original article here Source