Tech IT Group was founded to provide a blend of Solutions Consulting, IT Staff Augmentation and Executive Search offerings to the industry’s leading Fortune 1000 organizations. We offer our clients flexible engagement structures that provide everything from out-sourced managed services arrangement, turn-key project solutions and integrated project teams with our client’s resources to help with knowledge transfer. Tech IT Group has a solid track record for delivering complex solutions that are strategic and time sensitive to our clients.
We are looking for a software programmer with at least 5 years of experience in software programming using PEGA
• 5+ years of experience on PEGA Business Process Management
• Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
• PEGA Certified System Architect (PEGA v7/v8)
• Architecting and planning business applications utilizing PEGA and other PEGA systems
• Provide thought-initiative to client across business and specialized venture measurements addressing complex business prerequisites
• Experience in requirement analysis, design and development of the applications
• Experience working with QA, production support and other teams
• Accountable for guaranteeing the business and specialized engineering of the conveyed arrangement matches client specialized and useful prerequisites and focuses on Customer Success (acknowledgment of business advantage)
• Participates in the improvement of extra counseling openings inside the client base
• Well experienced with application design and Infrastructure utilizing different Application Servers, Databases, Security Managers and so forth
• Ability to execute development of Re-usable Assets, Code Reviews and IT Governance for PEGA Practice.
• Experience on PRPC (PEGA Rules Process Commander) is mandatory
• Well versed with SDLC, Agile, CD&CI methodologies
• Knowledge and expertise on recent trends like Cloud, AI/ML, Microservices etc.
• Hands-on Java and DBMS tools is an asset
• Expertise on different integration technologies like SOAP, REST, MQ, TCP, HTTP
• Strong understanding on Application Security
• Strong Project Management skills to execute and deliver projects.
View original article here Source