Fintech Innovation Canada Inc. is looking for Software developers
(NOC 2174) Vancouver, BC
Software developers in our company are responsible for writing, modifying, integrating and testing computer code for online banking software, being developed and supported by our company based on MS Windows Server + SQL server and .Net platform.
The job location is: Metro Vancouver area, 400-319 W. Hastings St., Vancouver, BC V6B 1H6.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Develop, integrate, modify and test computer code for a new online banking software, being developed and supported by our company;
• Support, maintain, implement and modify existing online banking software by testing programs and making changes as needed;
• Develop and support mobile banking applications as well as all other components of company’s software programs;
• Identify and resolve different technical problems;
• Select and systemize information for the inclusion and design of the appearance, layout and flow of the mobile banking applications;
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of financial software, being developed and supported by our company.
Requirements for the position:
• Experience: at least 2-3 years as a Software developer;
• Programming languages C#, Java Script;
• Proficient in Atlassian Software and Agile methodology;
• Education: 2-3 years of college program/ bachelor’s degree;
• Language: good English, excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Compensation: 125,000 annually
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
About the company:
Fintech Innovation Canada Inc. is related to Access Softek, Inc., a rapidly-growing US based financial software company with 30 years of industry experience. Our apps are in use by over 400 financial institutions, helping them to reach millions of members and shape communities across the country. Fintech Innovation Canada Inc. represents Access Softek’s expansion into the Canadian market.
How to apply: please send an up-to-date résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source