Shipper Receiver – Delta
Give your career a lift with ARPAC, western Canada’s leading provider of material handling equipment and industrial storage solutions for over 40 years. Our expanding company has over 200 employees at our locations in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
ARPAC is expanding and we need your help! We are currently looking for a Shipper Receiver at our Delta Branch. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years’ experience in a Shipper/ Receiver Role within a warehousing environment.
A Typical Day
The Shipper / Receiver’s day is always busy! You are responsible for maintaining an organized work space and ensuring that all orders are picked and shipped accurately and timely for our customers and sales team!
• Competitive wage and benefits
• 100% paid family extended benefits & dental premiums
• Extensive in-house training
• Day Shifts
• Numerous social events
• Reward & Recognition Program and much more!
• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 3-5 years recent experience in a Shipper/ Receiver Role in a warehouse environment.
• Clean and valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Forklift Operators Certifications (Class 2 & 4) considered an asset
• Basic computer skills
• WHMIS and TDG (can be recertified at Arpac if the certifications have lapsed)
• Effective communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure
• Ability to multi-task with speed and accuracy
View original article here Source