Are you a Senior Programmer Analyst with strong CRM experience looking to work within a highly collaborative environment on an exciting SaaS product? Our Downtown Vancouver client is looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst to join their amazing team on a permanent full-time basis! Apply for this awesome Senior Programmer Analyst opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Senior Programmer Analyst with our Downtown Vancouver client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market annual rates.
• Great work environment in downtown Vancouver (remote for now).
• Extended health and dental benefits.
What will you do?
As a Senior Programmer Analyst with our Downtown Vancouver client, you will:
• Design and develop software/system required for improving the functionality and reliability of banking applications and services.
• Contribute to the ongoing enhancements of applications to support the strategic business initiatives
• Support team skill development by mentoring junior staff.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Senior Programmer Analyst role with our Downtown Vancouver client, you must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Designed, developed, and supported Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications (2015 to O365).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with Software Development.
• Experience in MS Dynamics CRM product implementation.
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
• Strong experience with SQL.
• Experience with MS CRM Dynamics REST endpoints
What additional experience do you bring?
To be considered for the Senior Programmer Analyst role with our Downtown Vancouver client, it’s an asset to have:
• Nice to have experience in Product Implementation experience (such as Salesforce, CRM, Contact Centre technologies).
• Experience working in the Financial Industry.
If the prospect of working within a high-functioning collaborative environment on an exciting SaaS product intrigues you, then the Senior Programmer Analyst role with our Downtown Vancouver client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please contact Corey Newson with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
View original article here Source