Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting a curated, trendsetting selection of fashion designer must-haves. With their luxurious, fashion-forward, and modern approach, you can explore the latest designs from the most talked about designers in one chic destination.
As the Sales Associate, you would be responsible for driving store sales and supporting the director on all retail operations.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets, provide exceptional customer service, and greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients, maintain customer database, and remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers • Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits to enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Participate in all store meetings and training sessions to ensure optimal communication is maintained
• Strong customer service skills
• Possess a professional and energetic demeanor