Sport Chek is Canada’s retail health and wellness destination for everyone that wants to look, feel, and perform well. Our role is to help motivate Canadians to get moving and help them achieve their wellness goals.
As a Sales Associate, you will apply your broad knowledge of sportswear to helping customers make informed decisions about everything they need, and need to know in order to maximize the enjoyment of the activity they want to pursue.
You live an active, healthy life. You have a broad knowledge of sports and are able to apply that expertise to helping customers make informed decisions.
- Delivering a great shopping experience
- Maintaining store appearance
- Ensuring price scan accuracy
- Learning new skills and about new products, or trying a new sport
- Ensuring that loss prevention policies are followed
- Deliver exceptional customer experience to support your team in achieving performance targets
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Passion for active, healthy living
- Ability to strike up conversations with customers
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
High School education
We are offering a comp package that includes training and development, a competitive salary, flexible work hours, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements
Find what moves you
Sport Chek is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees – their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Job ID: 38319458
View original article here Source