Title of Position: Sales and Distribution Manager
NOC : 60010
No. of Positions: 1
Work Location: 8187 Swenson Way Delta, British Columbia Canada V4G 1J5
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Wage: $54.00 per hour
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.
Work setting: Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
• Arrange training for staff
• Conduct performance reviews
• Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
• Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
• Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
• Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
• Organize regional and divisional sales operations
• Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
• Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization: Sales
Transportation/travel information: Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure.
Personal suitability: Efficient interpersonal skills, Initiative, Interpersonal awareness, Organized, Team player.
How to apply: By email: email@example.com
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
• Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
• Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit
View original article here Source