LMS is seeking a detailed-oriented Retail Merchandiser or experienced retail associates to execute a variety of merchandise and product services at your favorite local retail stores. LMS is a well-known, reputable organization servicing brands and retailers across Canada.
As a Retail Merchandiser, enjoy the freedom to make your own schedule while learning about our major retail partners, products, and services. We offer variety of assignments such as merchandising services, new product roll outs, seasonal support, product resets, building displays, signage, replenishment and more!
- Find your balance, plan your own weekday schedule.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to speed quickly.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Paid driving time and KMs reimbursement
- Available to work 5-20 hours per week. Hours subject to increase with seasonal demands.
- Access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system, and a printer.
- Email address and regular access to a phone with voicemail capability.
- Must have reliable transportation.
What is the process?
- Apply – No need to update your resume.
- Receive an email or text message with next steps from our Recruitment team.
- Select an interview day/time that fits your schedule.
- Meet your new District Manager
- Start immediately following our easy onboarding process.
- Share LMS opportunities with your friends and family for great incentives!
As of today, LMS is continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. LMS complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
Lawrence Merchandising Services welcomes applications from people with disabilities and is committed in providing appropriate accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
View original article here Source