Job Description :
Job Title: Retail Assistant Manager
Weekly working hours: 40 hours/week.
Condition: Full-time, indeterminate;
Salary: $30 per hour
Benefits: BC standard employment benefits
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
To meet overall growth and profitability objectives, Circle K is seeking a candidate for a long-term career opportunity to provide support for our retail sales according to Company guidelines. A desire to lead associates to ensure friendly and helpful customer service, work in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively is a must.
1. Drive profitable sales through the achievement of sales and profit goals, budget management and sales forecasts. Execute plans to drive key performance indicators to maximize profitability.
2. Proactively analyze and utilize sales/financial reports, economic trends and community needs to identify and respond to market changes while controlling expenditures.
3. Ensure optimal store conditions through effective merchandise presentation, accurate and competitive pricing and store standards within Company policies and guidelines.
4. Implement new store programs according to Company direction, while evaluating effectiveness, monitoring perpetual inventory and replenishment, identifying problems with inventory flow and taking appropriate corrective action.
5. Execute and monitor asset protection and safety controls; maintain quality assurance standards; oversee safety and operational reviews while ensuring compliance with Circle K policies and procedures.
6. Serve customers as an ambassador for their store by greeting customers, seeking their feedback and ensuring customer needs, complaints, and issues are resolved within Company guidelines to create a positive shopping experience.
7. Provide direction to associates on friendly and helpful customer service techniques and train them with product knowledge.
8. Lead associates by conducting regular store meetings and communicating operational direction and initiatives.
9. Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, store leadership and corporate business partners.
10. Address staffing requirements, including recruiting, hiring, training, development and retention of staff.
1. Completion of a college diploma in business administration or related field is required.
2. Minimum 5 years of combined experience in retail or wholesales or related field and a minimum of 2-year experience in a supervisory or senior role within the 5-year period;
3. Must have strong organizational, management and multitasking skills as well as attention to detail.
4. Must be confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience.
5. Must be resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing retail environment.
6. Must show strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
8. Must have a high level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
9. Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Apply by email: email@example.com
View original article here Source