WE ARE HIRING 1 Restaurant Assistant Manager
Who WE ARE?
TRV Restaurants Ltd dba Admiral Pub & Grill located in The Heart of North Burnaby at 4125 Hastings St, Burnaby, BC V5C 2J3 with its warm wooden walls, inviting atmosphere, large beer selection and live cover bands, the Admiral Pub & Grill emanates cosiness. The Admiral invites you to try offerings of signature dishes, popular appetizers and a pint of your local and international favourites. Evenings at the Admiral Pub & Grill are filled with excitement. From singing karaoke to watching sporting events, or dancing the night away on the weekends with our lively bands, there’s something for everyone! We also support our local NHL team, the Vancouver Canucks, by showing the live hockey games, including on Sportsnet Vancouver, on our big screen TV’s throughout the pub.
Salary: $26.75 / hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Personal Suitability- Flexibility, Team player
Experience-2 years to less than 3 years
• Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
• Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members
• Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff
• Resolving customers’ concerns, questions, and grievances in a professional manner
• Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations
• Purchasing new ingredients, kitchen utensils, and equipment and maintaining inventory
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
• Develop, implement and analyze budgets
• Cost products and services
• Conduct performance reviews
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Work under pressure
• Repetitive tasks
• Attention to detail
• Standing for extended periods
• Client focus
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Team player
How to apply by email: email@example.com
Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important Information: We are open every day from 11:30 am to 10.00 pm and weekends till 12 a.m. Flexibility in schedule is required. Day, Evening, Weekend, Night hours will be required. Overtime may be required based on the business’ needs.
View original article here Source