Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you motivated to join our dedicated team of health care providers in a dynamic and rewarding role? We have the position for you! We can offer you an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit (CSICU) at Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH).
Fraser Health is one of Canada’s largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, we serve more than 1.6 million people – over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
We have positive and caring work environments where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. As services expand and improve, we are implementing new leading practices, including “rapid access to care”, at our sites.
Build on your career experience by:
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care of assigned patients
- Collecting information from a range of sources using skills of observation, communication, and physical assessment
- Writing timely and accurate reports of relevant observations including patient and family teaching and evaluation of nursing care
- Communicating and consulting with members of the health care team about patients care.
- Participating in the evaluation of patient care programs, techniques, standards and procedures
Your background includes:
- Graduation from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Completion of Critical Care Level 2 course plus one (1) year recent Cardiac Surgery experience or two (2) years’ recent experience in critical care in an acute care facility and one (1) year recent Cardiac Surgery experience
- Current Basic Rescuer Certificate
This role is a full time position located at Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) in New Westminster, BC, which is a provincial referral hospital (tertiary/trauma care centre) with 422 acute beds that is a University of BC Affiliated teaching hospital. RCH is located ½ hour from downtown Vancouver, and close to rapid transit, shopping, restaurants and other amenities.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Take the next step and apply, so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Rate: $36.23 – $47.58 / hour
Rate: $36.23 – $47.58 / hour Job ID: 1949430
View original article here Source