The team at Olympic Village Dental are looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a full time basis.
Located by False Creek & Science world, we have an amazing selection of local cafes and restaurants nearby. As well, we’re the perfect location for lunchtime walks by beach!
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
• Full time, permanent employment – Monday to Fridays
• Competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package
• Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
• Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist. Working at Olympic Village Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of British Colombia
• Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH
• Valid CPR Certification
• Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
Interested candidates can apply with a resume quoting the Job ID:2209FTRDH-BC-038 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB ID: 2209FTRDH-BC-038
View original article here Source