Looking to hire Receiving Associates with experience in Material Handling that is looking for a new opportunity in Coquitlam, BC!
Our busy client, a leader in fruits and vegetable distribution, is currently looking for a full-time, energetic, and adaptable Receiving Associates to add to their greenhouse production team! In this position, you will receive orders and shipments for delivery. You will be operating a forklift and pallet jack and will be in charge of maintaining and organizing inventory. You will be shipping and receiving products and prepping deliveries. You will be working with a forklift and pallet jack to ensure orders meet deadlines and you will maintain and receive the inventory. You would be responsible for preparing pertinent documentation for shipment of goods and receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing the correctness of product received. This position offers a ton of growth and training. If you are looking to expand your skills within a growing company and can be flexible with your schedule this might be just the role for you!
This is an entry level, full-time position with great perks.
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Shifts: Tuesday to Saturday
Times: 10:00am- 6:30pm
Starting wage: up to $22.00 an hour to start
Transit Accessible Location
*Must have steel toed boots*
If interested in the Warehouse Pickers role in Coquitlam, BC, please send us your resume and we will take care of the rest!
– Starting wage is based on experience
– Shift is Monday to Friday (Days)
– Job Security
– Fantastic Benefits Packages
– Opportunities for growth.
– A dynamic work environment with a strong team.
– Transit accessible location
– Receiving orders in a timely fashion
– Operating pallet jacks & forklifts
– Maintain and organize the inventory
– Picking and packing orders as required
– Preparing pertinent documentation for shipment of goods
– Receiving all incoming shipments and authorizing for the correctness of product received
– Initiating claims for damaged goods, shortages/overages or incorrect product received
– Supporting in other departments when required
– Previous experience in a warehouse or working with inventory is a bonus
– Steel toe boots and a safety vest are needed (we off boot allowances)
– Must be able to lift up to 35+ lbs
– Reliable, and willingness to learn
– Good attention to detail
– Willingness to learn
– You are located in Coquitlam, BC
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you, look no further!
We are also accepting referrals and offer a bonus that will put extra cash into your pocket- ask us about it to learn more.
Just send your resume along to our team here at Randstad!
Nicole @ email@example.com
Elaine @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities with us, please visit the link below
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source