Hiring Shipper Receiver’s looking for full time work in Coquitlam, BC!
Looking for a Shipper Receiver to join our expanding team for an immediate opening! In this role you would be supporting various departments by shipping receiving, order picking, and material handling products and deliveries. Hands-on training will be provided along with forklift certification. This position requires some heavy lifting but you will be provided with the training and assistance you need. With all the training you need provided, this is the perfect step towards your new career, and a great opportunity to join an outstanding team! This role is long-term and full-time and offers stability, and a competitive pay rate and flexible shifts!
Are you looking for an easy way to your path to success? Then send us your resume or refer a friend today!
Time: 8:00am-4:30pm or 3:00PM- 11:00PM
Wage: $20-$21 an Hour
Area: Port Coquitlam, BC
Looking for candidates who can start immediately
Full-Time/ Permanent position
Forklift experience preferred
*Must have steel toed boots*
If interested in the Shipper Receiver position in Port Coquitlam, then please send us your resume and we will take care of the rest!
– Starting wage is $20+ an Hour
– Shift is Monday to Friday (Days)
– Job Security
– Fantastic Benefits Packages
– Opportunities for growth.
– A dynamic work environment with a strong team.
– Transit accessible location
– Assembling pallets of products for inventory requests made by Loblaw stores including wrapping orders and preparing them for shipping
– Ensuring items are accurately picked and identified to avoid discrepancies
– Safety ship and receive orders for clients or inventory restock
– Utilizing an electric pallet jack to maneuver through the warehouse
– Ability to take direction and log all documentation
– Gathering orders, packing, wrapping and strapping
– Pallet-Jack and Forklift experience a plus
– ERP experience a bonus
– Previous experience in a warehouse or working with inventory is a bonus
– Steel toe boots and a safety vest are needed (we off boot allowances)
– Must be able to lift up to 35+ lbs
– Reliable, and willingness to learn
– Good attention to detail
– Willingness to learn
– You are located in Coquitlam, BC
If this sounds like the perfect job opportunity for you, look no further!
We are also accepting referrals and offer a bonus that will put extra cash into your pocket- ask us about it to learn more.
Just send your resume along to our team here at Randstad!
Lipika @ email@example.com
Nicole @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities with us, please visit the link below
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source