The Ron Basra Group has been providing award winning service for over 24 years and counting! Our commitment to our clients, strategic marketing and extensive experience are all pieces of the puzzle for our success. We are seeking a motivated Administrative Assistant to join our team on a full- time basis (Monday to Friday with occasional weekend/evening work). The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
In this role, you will support three real estate agents and manage the day-to-day administrative tasks for their residential dealings.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Checking voicemail/ email and managing client inquiries/ client follow up
– Entering/ updating listings on MLS and performing data entry
– Helping to organize CMA’s, open houses and other events
– Set up showings, coordinate closings, set up inspections, data base entries
– Basic book keeping and administrative tasks including preparing listing paperwork, and information for marketing collateral (for graphic designers, copy editors, etc.)
– Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing system, maintaining other important files/information (listings, contracts, legal correspondence, transactions, etc.)
– Design brochures/ feature sheets, provide showing feedback and puck up keys
– Making travel and meeting arrangements
– Manage closing day gifts/ testimonials
– Assisting with social media and managing schedules
– Corresponding and coordinating with realtors, lawyers, notaries, mortgage brokers etc.
– Update and maintain office policies and procedures
– Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
– Submit and reconcile expense reports
– Trouble shoot computers
– Other duties as required
– Requirements (but not limited to):
– Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
– Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
– Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume, with “Administrative Assistant Application” in the subject.
View original article here Source